Type2 diabetes is more prevalent these days. According to an investigation proved that about 95% of cases were diagnosed with diabetes Type2. The cause of the development of this disease is a mystery. However, the experts came to a conclusion that this disease may be due to hereditary conditions, obesity and several other environmental factors.
You should always ensure that the family members know about your diabetes so that according to that they can give you the necessary and needed support for this. It's going to be difficult to go through diabetes alone. In diabetes you must need the support and also support of loving family members and all your friends. So don't keep it away from them or try to do so.
As the patient loses weight, the production of glucose by liver is slowed down. Insulin resistance comes down with the increase in the number of insulin receptors. The insulin action becomes more effective and the secretion of ß cells is increased. You need to reduce the amount of fat you have in your diet. Try to grill or roast foods and avoid fried foods. You should also use low-fat meals and spreads.
In case you are overweight, you are at greater risk of developing diabetes. You need to reduce the amount of food that you intake. Start gradual reduction in their food and concentrate on weight loss. All you need to do is to drink a glass of water. You can also go for a sugar free drink before your meal, to reduce hunger pangs.
Things to do for good diabetes care:-
Just following a program cannot serve the purpose alone. You need to refrain from the things that aggravate the conditions of a diabetic patient. Here are some of them:
* Check your feet every day for any cuts, blisters, sores, swelling, redness, or sore toenails.
* Keep your eyes healthy by going for a complete eye examination once a month that includes using drops in your eyes to dilate the pupils?
* Ensure that your general practitioner checks your urine for protein every year.
* You must also check your blood at least once a year for checking the blood cretonne level.
* Build up a healthy eating regimen with the help of your doctor or dietitian and follow it regularly.
* Take your medicines timely and as directed.
* Control your blood pressure and cholesterol.
* Smoking and diabetes is a killer combination. Smoking can increase your risk for diabetes related problems. If you want a normal and healthy life then it is advisable that you quit smoking at all cost. By giving up on smoking, not only will your cholesterol and blood pressure improve, you will also lower the risk of other diseases like heart attack, stroke and kidney diseases.
* Exercise is very important for health. However, if you have not been turned off to exercise later, try consulting your doctor. Try the exercise in moderation. You can also go for 15 minutes of light walk on a daily basis. This will prove to be a great exercise as a model for you.
You may be interested in reading Natural Cure for Diabetes and Bitter Melon for Diabetes and Home Remedies for Diabetes